- helen on Allegra McEvedy Family Recipes
- Kirsteen Mackay on Allegra McEvedy Family Recipes
- J Robertson on CC Gibbs’ Knight Takes Queen & competition to win trilogy!
- Sheri Darby on Allegra McEvedy Family Recipes
- Rosemary Hunt on CC Gibbs’ Knight Takes Queen & competition to win trilogy!
- Sonia Vegas on Allegra McEvedy Family Recipes
- Irida on CC Gibbs’ Knight Takes Queen & competition to win trilogy!
- felicity taylor on Hilary Boyd win signed copies
- keith scrivener on Read an extract by Anna Bell & win Hummingbird Bakery Vouchers!
- Gail Bazinet on CC Gibbs’ Knight Takes Queen & competition to win trilogy!
- Q&A with Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Q&A with Anna Bell
- Q&A with Nuala Casey
- William Shaw 30-second Q&A
- Q&A with V M Giambanco
- Q&A with V M Giambanco
- Q&A Kristin Harmel
- 30 Seconds with Rosie Fiore
- Mikhail Shishkin
- Philip Kerr interview
- Writing tips from Tom Grieves
- Quercus Couch: David Mark
- Q&A with Piers Torday
- Anna Smith on her writing process and more
- Eva Rice Discusses Tara Jupp + Hear the song from the book
Today is the publication day for Abby Clements and her brilliant debut Meet Me Under the Mistletoe. We caught up with her for a quick Q&A:
Where were you born? In north London
What’s your comfort food? Macaroni cheese, or gnocchi. Yum. I can’t resist carbs.
What’s your favourite tipple? Rum and ginger beer – or, at Christmastime, sloe gin.
What superpower would you want? To know what male family members really want for Christmas
Dog or cat? Dog all the way – particularly dressed in antlers or silly outfits (sorry, dogs).
What keeps you sane? Friends who’ve known me since I was in school, when I wore huge red glasses and my mum cut my fringe.
What scares you? I can’t swim in the sea without thinking of great white sharks
Beaches or adventure? Both. Just not at the same time, thanks (see above).
What’s your holiday read? The Villa by Rosanna Ley
What is the best present you’ve ever received? A silver necklace with a fox, from my boyfriend. The chain also has a little silver hat on it, so at certain points of the day the fox can be wearing the hat. Hours of entertainment for a writer with deadlines to meet.
What have you learned about yourself as you’ve got older? That I’m more cheerful first coffee of the day
What would people be surprised to discover about you? Quite how grumpy I can be before that.
Sweet or savoury? I love chocolatey things
What is your favourite sport? Is this a trick question? Or if we’re talking about watching, the paralympic high jump was awe-inspiring.
What is your favourite way to travel? Buses – I can’t resist snooping in people’s first floor windows…
Would you rather read the book or watch the film? Read the book
Night in or night out? Summer – night out, Winter – night in
What are you currently listening to? Michael Kiwanuka’s Home Again – just beautiful.
Check out her website for more information about the book and a whole lot more!