- Ashley Harley on Read an extract from No! I Don’t Need Reading Glasses! and enter our competition
- Sarah Silverton on David Mark competition
- Margaret Gellatly on David Mark competition
- Fiona sharp on The Last Wild shortlisted for Waterstones Children’s Book Prize 2014
- Lynda Packham on David Mark competition
- val on Hash
- Linda Ash on David Mark competition
- Judith Hamilton on David Mark competition
- Elaine Steele on David Mark competition
- Jay on x10 Young Adult fiction titles up for grabs
- Interview with Julie Maxwell
- Interview with Duncan Jepson
- Interview with James Benmore
- Interview with Damien Lewis
- Q&A with Claire Dyer
- Q&A with Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- Q&A with Anna Bell
- Q&A with Nuala Casey
- William Shaw 30-second Q&A
- Q&A with V M Giambanco
- Q&A with V M Giambanco
- Q&A Kristin Harmel
- 30 Seconds with Rosie Fiore
- Mikhail Shishkin
- Philip Kerr interview
All answers are factually suspect. In the event of a quibble, Roxy’s decision is law.
Round 1 – Girl Power!
- Which rockin’ chick had her naked peachies projected onto the Houses Of Parliament?
- Which ladette flashed her norks at Prince Charles?
- Who reckoned the Queen Mum “smelt of wee”?
- Who pinched Mandela’s bum?
- Which 90’s TV babe could drink a pint of lager in under 10 seconds?
- Finally, in this round… rockin’ telly shows, but which girl-power babe hosted which:
The Word Sara Cox
Big Breakfast Jayne Middlemiss
Live & Kicking Denise Van Outen
The Girlie Show Katie Puckrik
The O Zone Zoe Ball
Round 2 – Fit blokes
- Which Swedish ex-Arsenal hottie showed us his Calvin Klein kecks?
- In 1996, which Scottish actor was the hottest piece of man-totty in the known universe?
- How many pints could late-nineties Robbie knock back before slurring?
- Which pulse-raising doctor did George Clooney play in ER?
- In what year did Becks deprive the UK of his phwoarsomeness to play for Spaniards with Real Madrid?
- Finally, in this round… List these boy bands in order of fitness:
5ive – Bros – Wham! – Boyzone – 911 – East 17 – One Direction
Round 3 – General Knowledge
- Who did FHM reckon was the sexiest woman of 2002? BONUS POINT – Who came 2nd?
- Which has more units… a green vespa or a slippery nipple?
- How many different perfumes has Britney peddled?
- When was the Premiere League set up?
- Which total rockin’ goddess starred as the love interest in ‘Austin Powers: International Man Of Mystery’? BONUS POINT: what was the name of the character she played?
- Which EastEnder put out her own fake tan range? BONUS POINT: what’s the range called?
- Which of these gorgeous gals hasn’t released a fitness DVD? Letitia Dean – Colleen Nolan – Fiona Bruce
Round 4 – Who said what (allegedly)
- Who apparently said this about Becks…?
“He’s so good looking I don’t know whether to punch him or kiss him.”
- Who definitely said this about Liam Gallagher…?
“Come and have a go, if you think you’re hard enough.”
- Who absolutely said this about Irish brother/sisters band The Corrs…?
“So, where did you all meet?”
- Who do the papers reckon said…
“I’d rather die than be as fat as Marilyn Monroe”…?
Round 5 – Telly
- Who won the first ever Big Brother?
- Who was ‘da man’ on MTV?
- Who presented Don’t Forget Your Toothbrush? MEGA-HARD BONUS POINT – Name his leggy sidekick in series 1?
- Who made her name co-presenting SM:TV with Ant & Dec?
- What was the name of Davina’s ‘90’s dating show?
- It’s bonkers, but only 3 women to have won ‘I’m A Celebrity Get Me Out Of Here.’ Name them.
- Who, um, ‘milked’ a pig for Channel 5’s ‘The Farm’?
Round 6 – Music
- How many UK number 1’s did the Spice Girls have?
- Which Spice Girl was the first to score a solo UK number 1? Bonus Point: who did the rap?
- According to legend, whilst filming for MTV, what did Mariah Carey ask to fondle between takes?
- Who sang ‘Saturday Night’?
- Who was number 1 for the Millennium? (Clue 1; it was crap. Clue 2; despite Clue 1, it wasn’t Cliff)…
- Remember these stars? But what were their bands? Lee Latchford-Evans, (Sir) Keith Flint, Louise Wenner, Boneheadm Saffron and total-ladette-before-her-time, Wendy James
Round 7 – The Scale of Rockness
- Rewrite this list in order of rock-ness…
- Kylie’s thighs
- Pantone 17-146
- Craig Revell-Horwood
- Mel C as Mary Magdalene
- Repentance c/o Piers Morgan
- Liz Hurley
- Tottenham Hotspur