The World According to Danny Dyer
Life Lessons from the East End
By Danny Dyer
Surprising, fearless and laugh out loud funny, this is the world according to Danny Dyer
This book is a window into the world of Danny Dyer - and he's seen more of the world than most so he's got one or two things to say about it.
Tackling such vital questions as 'Where have all the old school boozers gone?' 'Are there such things as ghosts?' and 'Am I middle class?' Danny shares his unique take on life with characteristic honesty and humour and reveals why it is that:
· What goes around comes around - he learnt the hard way
· You can take the boy out of the East End but you can't take the East End out of the boy
· Harold Pinter is a diamond geezer
· He told the media training expert to do one
· Science can prove that West Ham are the best football club in the world
· Him and Joanne are like a team - he's Paul Gascoigne, she's David Batty
· The human race isn't evolved enough for Twitter
So, hold on to your titfer, it's gonna be a bumpy ride!
Danny received his first big break, at the tender age of 16 when an agent spotted him at his local school and asked him to audition for the role of 'Martin Fletcher' in Prime Suspect 3 (1993). Fast-forward 20 years and Danny is holding court behind the bar at the Queen Vic in EastEnders.
- Other details
- Publication date:
19 May 2016
- Page count:
A must-read! Unsurprisingly, the actor has a few things to say about today's most pressing issues . . . Make sure you give it a butcher's — New!
We can't wait to get our mitts on a copy — Mirror