Following the phenomenal success of Born Fearless, Born Fighting is the long-awaited sequel:
– Wild and Shocking Childhood Stories – A chequered past, from terrible abuse suffered in a string of kids’ homes to psychological abuse suffered at a top public school.
– The Royal Hampshires – the so called “green army” and laying the foundation for what was to come.Tales from the the brutal trial of SAS selection, and selected experiences thereafter.
– Adventures in The Gold Mines of West Africa – my time immediately after leaving the SAS, providing private military services across mineral-rich but horrendously war-torn West Africa.
– Frying Alive In Togo – the chilling true story of how I was arrested in Togo, West Africa, for travelling with military equipment (to deliver to a team working in Togo), and how I was left to fry in a steel shipping container.
– Body-guarding The Stars – my life in the world of celebrity. In between my African adventures, I body-guarded the likes of Led Zep, Oasis, Kasabien, Dizzy Rascal and Pro Green. Jaw-dropping stories to quicken the blood.
– Big Phil’s War – the gripping, behind-the-scenes stories from my time in Syria with the Free Syrian Forces (YPG/J) and in Northern Iraq with the Kurdish Peshmerga, acting as a roving reporter for Sky TV (and more often than not under fire)